jueves, 4 de junio de 2020

June 5th - ENGLISH

1) Watch this video containing the summer holiday vocabulary that you will need to fill the following liveworksheet:



2) Do the liveworksheet and send it to me via email (imontufo@gmail.com):
2) Listen to this beautiful song while you read its lyrics. It was shared and translated by one of my sister's pupils, María Isabella. I hope you like it!!

BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER  / PUENTE SOBRE AGUAS TURBULENTAS

When you're weary / Cuando estés abatido
Feeling small /  y te sientas insignificante 
When tears are in your eyes  cuando haya lágrimas en tus ojos
I will dry them all  Yo las secaré todas

I'm on your side  Estoy a tu lado 
When times get rough  Cuando los tiempos sean difíciles 
And friends just can't be found  y amigos simplemente no encuentres 
Like a bridge over troubled water  Como un puente sobre aguas turbulentas 

I will lay me down  Yo me desplegaré 
like a bridge over troubled water  Como un puente sobre aguas turbulentas
I will lay me down  Yo me desplegaré

When you're down and out  Cuando te sientas decaído y extraño 
When you're on the street  Cuando te veas perdido 
When evening fall so hard  Cuando la noche caiga sin piedad
I will comfort you  Yo te consolaré 

I'll take your part  Estaré de tu parte 
When darkness comes  Cuando llegue la oscuridad 
And pain is all around  Y el dolor te envuelva 
Like a bridge over trouble water  Como un puente sobre aguas turbulentas 
I will lay me down  Yo me desplegaré

Sail on Silver Girl / Navega, chica plateada   
Sail on by  Navega 
Your time has come to shine  Tu tiempo empieza a resplandecer
All your dreams are on their way.  Todos tus sueños están en camino. 
See how they shine  Mira cómo brillan 
If you need a frriend.  Si necesitas un amigo 
I'm sailing right behind.  Yo navego tras de ti 
Like a bridge over troubled water  Como un puente sobre aguas turbulentas
I will ease your mind Yo aliviaré tu mente 

1 comentario:

  1. Me alegro mucho, Adri!! Sabía yo que eres muy capaz de reconocer la buena música!! 😘😘😘🤗🤗🤗

    ResponderEliminar